Please read the terms carefully as they govern your use of Fufapay Services.THESE TERMS CONTAIN IMPORTANT PROVISIONS INCLUDING AN ARBITRATION PROVISION THAT REQUIRES ALL CLAIMS TO BE RESOLVED BY WAY OF LEGALLY BINDING ARBITRATION.The terms of the arbitration provision are set forth in Article 10, “Resolving Disputes: Forum, Arbitration, Class Action Waiver”, hereunder. As with any asset, the values of Digital Currencies (as defined below) may fluctuate significantly and there is a substantial risk of economic losses when purchasing, selling, holding or investing in Digital Currencies and their derivatives.BY MAKING USE OF FUFAPAY SERVICES, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT: (1) YOU ARE AWARE OF THE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH TRANSACTIONS OF DIGITAL CURRENCIES AND THEIR DERIVATIVES; (2) YOU SHALL ASSUME ALL RISKS RELATED TO THE USE OF FUFAPAY SERVICES AND TRANSACTIONS OF DIGITAL CURRENCIES AND THEIR DERIVATIVES; AND (3) FUFAPAY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SUCH RISKS OR ADVERSE OUTCOMES.By accessing, using or attempting to use Fufapay Services in any capacity, you acknowledge that you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree, do not access Fufapay or utilize Fufapay services.
2. Fufapay Operators ：refer to all parties that run Fufapay, including but not limited to legal persons (including FUFANETWORK ), unincorporated organizations and teams that provide Fufapay Services and are responsible for such services. For convenience, unless otherwise stated, references to “Fufapay” and “we” in these Terms specifically mean Fufapay Operators. UNDER THESE TERMS, Fufapay OPERATORS MAY CHANGE AS FUFAPAYS BUSINESS ADJUSTS, IN WHICH CASE, THE CHANGED OPERATORS SHALL PERFORM THEIR OBLIGATIONS UNDER THESE TERMS WITH YOU AND PROVIDE SERVICES TO YOU, AND SUCH CHANGE DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR RIGHTS AND INTERESTS UNDER THESE TERMS. ADDITIONALLY, THE SCOPE OF FUFAPAY OPERATORS MAY BE EXPANDED DUE TO THE PROVISION OF NEW FUFAPAY SERVICES, IN WHICH CASE, IF YOU CONTINUE TO USE FUFAPAY SERVICES, IT IS DEEMED THAT YOU HAVE AGREED TO JOINTLY EXECUTE THESE TERMS WITH THE NEWLY ADDED FUFAPAY OPERATORS. IN CASE OF A DISPUTE, YOU SHALL DETERMINE THE ENTITIES BY WHICH THESE TERMS ARE PERFORMED WITH YOU AND THE COUNTERPARTIES OF THE DISPUTE, DEPENDING ON THE SPECIFIC SERVICES YOU USE AND THE PARTICULAR ACTIONS THAT AFFECT YOUR RIGHTS OR INTERESTS.
3. Fufapay Services refer to various services provided to you by fufapay that are based on Internet and/or blockchain technologies and offered via Fufapay websites, mobile applications, clients and other forms (including new ones enabled by future technological development). Fufapay Services include but are not limited to such Fufapay ecosystem components as Digital Asset Trading Platforms, the financing sector, FUfapay Labs, Fufapay Academy, Fufapay Charity, Fufapay Info, Fufapay Fiat Gateway,
.4. Fufapay Platform Rules refer to all rules, interpretations, announcements, statements, letters of consent and other contents that have been and will be subsequently released by Fufapay, as well as all regulations, implementation rules, product process descriptions, and announcements published in the Help Center or within products or service processes.5. Users refer to all individuals, institutions or organizations that access, download or use Fufapay or Fufapay Services and who meet the criteria and conditions stipulated by Fufapay . If there exist other agreements for such entities as developers, distributors, market makers, and Digital Currencies exchanges, such agreements shall be followed.
6. Digital Currencies refer to encrypted or digital tokens or cryptocurrencies with a certain value that are based on blockchain and cryptography technologies and are issued and managed in a decentralized form.
7. Digital Assets refer to Digital Currencies, their derivatives or other types of digitalized assets with a certain value.
8. Fufapay Accounts refer to the foundational virtual accounts, including main accounts and subaccounts, which are opened by Fufapay for Users to record on Fufapay their usage of Fufapay Services, transactions, asset changes and basic information. Fufapay Accounts serve as the basis for Users to enjoy and exercise their rights on Binance.
9. Crypto-to-crypto Trading refers to spot transactions in which one digital currency is exchanged for another digital currency.
10. Fiat Trading refers to spot transactions in which Digital Currencies are exchanged for fiat currencies or vice versa.
11. Collateral Accounts refer to special accounts opened by Users on Fufapay to deposit and withdraw collateral (such as exchange) in accordance with these Terms (including the Fufapay Contract Services Agreement and Fufapay Platform Rules), as required for contract transactions, leveraged trading and/or currency borrowing services.
12. Loan/Lending refers to Fufapay’s lending of Digital or fiat Currencies to Users at an interest collected in certain ways (in the form of Digital / Fiat Currencies), including but not limited to the leveraged trading and currency lending services currently offered, and other forms of loan/lending services to be launched by Fufapay.