Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Locked Savings Plan ?
Daily pay savings plan :
Meaning: Savings for over 12 months gradually at an agreed price this savings can be made daily, weekly and deposited into the users Fufapay account, or collected by a registered Fufapay agent through the secured tablet and gives back a receipt to confirm this payment.
How To Do ? :
- Subscription to the Fufapay Locked Daily-pay account
- Minimum duration of savings 12months
- Contribution of minimum savings of 17500 FCFA to the Locked account
- Receipt Printed after each transaction, Online or Physically
- Continuous deposit daily or saving weekly
- Sms and email confirmation of the transaction at the end of the day
- No withdrawal is allowed on the Locked Dailypay account
If you want to more about our Locked savings account please click hereHow do i create an account on Fufapay ?
You can register for a Fufapay account with your email address easily with a few taps.
- Visit Fufapay.net and click on register
- follow the instruction by entering your correct details
- Click on the register button and you will be redirected into your account