Why Can’t I Receive Emails from Fufapay
If you are not receiving emails sent from Fufapay, please follow the instructions below to check your email’s settings:
1. Are you logged in to the email address registered to your Fufapay account? Sometimes you might be logged out of your email on your devices and hence can’t see Fufapay’s emails. Please log in and refresh.
2. Have you checked the spam folder of your email? If you find that your email service provider is pushing Fufapay emails into your spam folder, you can mark them as “safe” by whitelisting Fufapay’s email addresses.
3. Is your email client or service provider working normally? You can check the email server settings to confirm that there isn’t any security conflict caused by your firewall or antivirus software.
4. Is your email inbox full? If you have reached the limit, you won’t be able to send or receive emails. You can delete some of the old emails to free up some space for more emails.
5. If possible, register from common email domains, such as Gmail, Outlook, etc.